Saturday, October 20, 2007

.insanity squared. Yeaaaa mannnnn!

Queen Jo-Ann.


This Chow Jo-Ann. More often called Chow Ann, Ann, Jo and more recently something to do with McDonalds =P. I think she's also part of the Batu sisters a lot with Angie and Kat.I knew her since Form 1, 1 Hormat but we've only been close since Form 4. Who would have thought, you 3A people would come to Marikh ^^. We basically had our own little group in Form 4 and Form 5...many random and crazy moments were shared together!!!:). Thanks to Ann and Angie in teaching Naim and me the art of cam-whoring lol. Oh yes, we go to the same chem tuition too.


She also has a few trademarks of her own. We call this The Jo-Ann. To name a few, there's her knack of rubbing her nose occasionally. Then there's her trademark laugh...
oftenly mistook as a sarcastic one. There's also the really cool way she says "Yeaaaa maannnnn"... always cracks me and Sway up :).


To sum up the Jo-Ann:

Rub your nose.
Go "Yeaaa mannnn" when agreeing with people.
Have that uber cool trademark laugh..something like..."Uhuhk"..what the..no that doesn't sound right... darn it i need to start recording you doing all your stuff!!



Jo-Ann's someone who you can really talk to and count on. I can safely say she's one of my closest friends and i share a lot of my problems with her. She's always eager to listen to your problems and offers great advice too. When i'm feeling down or something, Jo-Ann always asks whats wrong and really cheers me up :). She's one of the few i really open up to. She even came to visit me when i broke my hand this year!!! I still have the balloon that all of you gave me in my room :P.

Candid moment. Jo-Ann can balance a bottle on her head but i need someone to hold up a pencil box for me -_-.


Ann & Naim. I'm not sure what they are trying to pose as.



Rawr! I r scary book-woman.


We've had countless random-picture-taking moments...it was really fun. From Japanese poses to funny faces to balancing things on our heads to sticking flags on ourselves..you name it, we've done it. Oh yes, did i mention Jo-Ann dances really well? I first saw her dance at Sasha and Daryl's dance party last year. Seriously felt out of place there. Everyone was just shaking to the beat and i couldn't do nuts :(. Thanks to you guys..i've picked up more confidence :).


It's weird. but Jo-Ann makes exams more fun. I'll be staring at the paper thinking how
i'm gonna die when i get my results for it. I look at Jo-Ann and we both give each other the "Omg we're gonna die" look.





In a nutshell, (lol like EST essay only), Jo-Ann is a very sociable, approachable and friendly person...a friend anyone would be really lucky to have. People.The next Oprah's coming your way. Thank you for always being there. For the talks about *cough*. For all your lame jokes. For the unforgettable crazy random moments. For just being my friend.


P.s: Eh, Jo-Ann hot ah!! ;)

No comments: