Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Picture post | Burnt!.

BURNT!!!

Finally played my first golf round in 8 months since i broke my hand! Met up with a few of my friends, Daniel, Ashraf and Jamil today. Reached the club at 9:40am, had breakfast, went to the range to warm up and proceeded to the course. Game wasn't too bad.. managed to get a birdie lol. Shouldn't have taken part in the bet. Jamil and me lost 2&1 to Daniel and Ashraf. It was fun :)


At the range before teeing-off.

Oh, did i mention that i got totally burnt after that!? Hands and face + neck were glowing red like a lobster!


Uber sunburnt hand!

Success! I finally got my new glasses today! Naim says they are lala-ish... I really like them alot though. It's a Phillip Morgan brand costing around 250 bucks.. so it's pretty reasonably priced. Not like those uber expensive brands you see! Im not rich k! Powers 275 and rising... i'm going blind.


My new glasses =)


AMUSING PICTURES.

Funny, amusing or just plain weird. (Click to view full size).




Poor dude...


Extreme Sports


Lesson: DONT have kids with Mr.Bean.


You cant see me!!!



When babies go to war.



OUCH!!!


Funeral advert.


Pwned indeed.


YES!



Just do it.

All the pictures here have been grabbed from various sources.





No comments: